Yearning to make your hair wig look natural at a party, date, or an official meeting? Anyone who wears hair patches, extensions and wigs will almost want the same thing – a natural and authentic look. They desire a hair system that looks unique and at the same time natural so no one knows it’s a wig!
In this article, our hair care experts will be sharing ways to enhance the life of your hair systems and in addition to this, they also have a few tips for making your hairline patches and wigs look as natural as the hair growing out of your scalp.
Curious to know how it is done? Read further to know more!
- Purchase hair systems that fits your scalp
Buying a hair patch that meets your requirements can be a tricky affair. You just cannot pick any hairline patch or hair wig that you feel might be right. You will have to measure from ear-to-ear, your forehead or your receding hairline especially from where it begins and how much area on the forehead you want to cover.
It is useful to have your measurements handy, so you get the best fit. Even though many front hair patches and wigs are flexible and elastic, some wigs come in varied sizes.
- Pluck your front hairline patch
All hair systems including hair extension clips, wigs, and a hair patch can look unnatural. It is up to you to modify it as per your styling and beauty requirements. One of the easiest ways to give your hair patch a more natural appearance is by plucking a bit of hair along the hairline.
Be gentle while plucking hair from your hair patch as you might not want to disturb its base. Your efforts should seemingly give you a gradient-effect after you finish plucking. If the hair is too thick at the partition, lightly pluck some hair to give it a more natural-looking partition.
- Use a concealer
One of the best ways to make your front hairline patch blend with your skin tone is to use a good concealer. We recommend you to use a little bit of powder along with concealer. Lightly brush some powder along the hairline and partition.
Then you can gently dab the concealer into the lace with any brush or even your fingers to get a more even, original and natural look. This will blend the lace with your skin tone to offer a more genuine look and conceal harsh edges.
- Flatten your real hair
The flatter your real hair will be, the better your front hair patch will fit. How you flatten your real hair in the front will differ depending on the length, density, and texture of your hair. Additionally, people tend to use a hair styling spray or a hair setting spray.
We recommend you to use a good branded hair setting spray with flexible to stronghold properties. Once you spray a good amount on your receding hairline or the front, use a cotton bandana or tie a cloth and press your hair backwards. Leave it for at least 15 mins and then attach your front hairline patch.
Making your front hairline patches and wigs look natural is one thing but maintaining them is another. Our hair care experts say that in order to prolong the lifespan of your hair system, it is vital that you maintain them well.
As mentioned earlier, we’ll be sharing a few valuable tips that will help you extend the lifespan of your hair system.
- Always use a wide-tooth comb or brush especially designed for detangling and remove knots. Be gentle while combing through your hair system. There is no harm in using a bit of serum or conditioner while brushing your hair wig.
- Avoid using hot water to wash your hair system. Like natural hair, your hair wig is incapable of restoring its shine and color when rinsed with hot water.
- Use wig-friendly shampoos and conditioners. Never purchase shampoos and conditioners that are used for natural hair. Chemicals including parabens and sulfate can damage and bleach the natural color of your hair system. Moreover, avoid applying conditioner to the base of your hair system.
- Rotate your wigs. It is best to own a different pair of hair wigs for various occasions. Hair wigs for women and men come in different shapes, colors, styles and preferences. Avoid wearing the same wig for more than a week. Rotate them frequently.
- Store and protect your hair system properly. Avoid exposing your wigs to direct sunlight. You can always dab some UV protection lotion or spray on your hair system before going out in the sun. Do not twist your hair wig after use — you can always rest your wig on a wig stand to retain its original shape and style.
There are plenty of factors that can decrease the quality of your hair system and cause it to ruin. We hope that this article offers you some valuable guidance on increasing the lifespan of your hair system.
We hope you find these steps simple and easy to follow.
In case you have any queries, feel free to call or WhatsApp on +91 83096 05055.
Our executives will be more than happy to help you.